Host your next meeting, seminar, benefit, luncheon or dinner reception at the Old Mill. Today, this landmark historic building with its harmonious grounds and rich gardens welcomes civic, educational, cultural or community groups to connect with the past in a beautiful outdoor setting. Your guests will stroll through our native California garden to the Pomegranate Patio. The patio can entertain as many as 200 in a one of a kind early California setting.
The Old Mill also offers for your use:
- 4 tables (2-tables that are 3’ x 8’ and 2-tables that are 2 ½’x 8’)
- Full catering kitchen with double ovens and dishwasher
- 30 chairs
- A self-contained Public Address system
- Docent guided tours of the Old Mill for your guests, at no extra charge
- Your guests can view the latest exhibit in the California Art Club gallery inside the Old Mill as part of your event. Paintings, books and other items are available for sale.
- Street parking available
- Very reasonable use fees. The use fees are applied toward the preservation of the Old Mill for future generations to enjoy.
Wedding receptions and other social or commercial activities are not permitted, all bookings are subject to consideration of availability and weather. Beer and Wine are allowed, no distilled beverages are permitted. No amplification of sound/music is permitted during events. Events must conclude by 10:30 PM. The Old Mill caretaker will open and staff the Mill during your event until the kitchen is cleaned and the lights are off. He will bill separately for his time.
Let us help you with your event. Our experienced staff will assist you with every detail to insure a successful and enjoyable event for all. Contact us at (626) 449-5458 or e-mail us at email@example.com for more information and our event application form.