The Old Mill Foundation is dedicated to the preservation, restoration and operation of El Molino Viejo; as a part of that mission the Foundation strives to provide the community with a variety of events.
- The Old Mill hosts an opening reception for all new art exhibitions in the California Art Club Gallery at the Old Mill.
- Summer months bring music lovers from all over Southern California to the Magical Music at the Mill summer concert series that provides intimate chamber music under the stars.
- Fall kicks off with a Party on the Pomegranate Patio that highlights our beautiful fall garden and especially the Pomegranate trees of El Molino Viejo.
- The arrival of the holidays is always celebrated with the Members Holiday Reception in early December.
- Other Foundation events in the past have included wine tastings, Founder’s Day Dinner, membership appreciation events, and special tours.