The Old Mill is operated by the Old Mill Foundation, a non-profit public benefit corporation formed in 1995.
The Mill operation is supported by a growing number of individual members of the Foundation who realize the importance of maintaining this historic treasure and supporting its many cultural programs. You are cordially invited to join this vital group.
Your OMF Membership will permit the Foundation to:
- Extend its outreach to school age children by offering docent-led tours, lesson plans for teachers and changing exhibits to historical artifacts.
- Continue to provide a center for Southern California community organizations to gather for meetings and special events.
- Enhance the alliance with the California Art Club and the California Philharmonic Orchestra to continue their Art exhibitions and summer concerts.
- Make needed repairs to the Mill building and garden structures.
- Allow continuation of the OMF program of archival identification, restoration, and storage.
To join in the activities of the Old Mill Foundation and to support the ongoing restoration and preservation of this State Historic Landmark, we urge you to request an OMF membership brochure by phone, letter or e-mail. The contact numbers are listed on the red bar below.
Several membership categories are available for your consideration. Each has benefits commensurate with the level of your support. We look forward to hearing from you.