The historic Old Mill and garden are beautiful testaments to the legacy of the California missions and would make a one of a kind setting for your nonprofit group event, be it the occasion of a lecture, luncheon, dinner or meeting.
Today, this landmark historic building with its harmonious grounds and rich gardens welcomes event guests to connect with the past in a beautiful outdoor setting. Your guests will stroll through our native California garden to your event on the Pomegranate Patio. The patio can entertain as few as 20 or as many as 135 guests in a one of a kind early California setting.
During your event, the historic adobe building will be open for guests to explore the building, learn about its history and view the most recent California Art Club exhibition in the Mill’s Gallery.
- All bookings are subject to consideration of availability and weather.
- Events must not take place during The Mill’s public hours of 1pm – 4pm.
- Beer and Wine served by a licensed caterer are allowed, no distilled beverages are permitted. No amplification of music is permitted during events.
- Events must conclude by 9:30 PM.
- The Old Mill caretaker will open and staff the Mill during your event until the kitchen is cleaned and the lights are off.
Let us help you with your event. Our experienced staff will assist you with every detail to insure a successful and enjoyable event for all.
Please contact the office of the Old Mill Foundation for additional information about venue rentals at the Old Mill. (626) 449-5458 or email@example.com