The Old Mill Foundation, a non-profit organization formed in 1995, operates The Old Mill. The Foundation is dedicated to the preservation, restoration and operation of El Molino Viejo and the contributions and support of the community are vital to our mission. Become a member of The Old Mill Foundation and take an active role in the preservation of this historic adobe building and tranquil garden. Please join this essential group today.
Your Membership will permit the Foundation to:
- Maintain this historic treasure for future generations to enjoy.
- Make needed repairs and continue to restore our historic adobe building.
- Extend our outreach to students with tours and discussions about the role of El Molino Viejo in California history.
- Provide The Old Mill’s inviting gardens and historic building as a meeting and entertainment center for community organizations.
- Continue our partnerships with the California Art Club and the Diggers Garden Club, which contribute so much to the visitors’ experience at the Old Mill.
- Expand the Foundation’s selection of programs and exhibitions that draw visitors to El Molino Viejo.
- Bring ensemble musicians to The Mill for a series of summer chamber music concerts under the stars on the Pomegranate Patio.
Join in the activities of the Old Mill Foundation and support the ongoing restoration and preservation of this California State Historic Landmark, we urge you to join, or renew, your Old Mill Foundation membership today. Several membership categories are available for your consideration. Each has benefits commensurate with the level of your support. We look forward to hearing from you.